Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm no Superman

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

I'm no Superman - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm no Superman

Post  Madison Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:59 pm

He let out a small chuckle, barely audible to even himself. He... What? Did he enjoy that she was close to him? No, that couldn't be it. He clenched his jaw. She was just some brat trying to get on his good side so she could get ahead, that was all she wanted, and he would not allow Kesi to play him.

Dr. Cox tossed over onto his side, his face towards the wall opposite, so he would not see her. Frustrated, he took another of the pillows and placed it on top of his head, sandwiching himself between the fluffy down.

"G'night, I guess," he mumbled quickly, before shutting his eyes tight to avoid any other contact with her.
Madison
Madison

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hatter Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:03 pm

Kesi watched him quietly then slunk deeper into the bed, hoping it wouldn't bother him too much. She laughed at the way she was acting. She was never this forward, but it beat being in the bed. She leaned against the headboard, listening as the beat rocked her. She took a deep breath, "For those about to rock... FIRE... we salute you.." She breathed below her breath and closed her eyes, her head tilting back. "Goodnight, Perry."

She whispered, before swinging her legs over the bed and then curled up on the floor beside the bed, then realized she had a teddy she slept with. . although, she would have preferred it to be Perry. She leaned over and pulled the teddy out of her duffel, hugging it to her as she laid down now where her bed was set by Perry, closing her eyes.

The Hatter
Admin

https://sweetestfantasies.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Madison Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:13 pm

Perry listened to her voice, softly. Even the pillows could not drown it out. He cursed himself silently for letting this get to him. But, soon, exhaustion after a day of work, and packing got to him. His defined body relaxed in the surprisingly comfortable bed, and Perry Cox drifted off to sleep.
Madison
Madison

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hatter Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:20 pm

Kessandra hadn't woken up, even though it was noon. A seventeen hour shift would, in fact, do that to someone. She was lying on her back now, the teddy bear clutched to her chest tightly. It seemed she was having a semi-bad dream. The TV was still playing its rock ballads, and it started playing Comfortably Numb. She woke up, slowly, her eyes opening a little then she groaned as she turned and burrowed her face into the pillow, whimpering as the bright light hit her in the face.

The Hatter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Madison Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:28 pm

By that time Perry had already been to the gym and back. His physique glistened with sweat and his breath was heavy from the intense session. He had to work her out of his system, which he tried to do by working himself half to death. He opened the curtains to let some light in, as Kessandra sleeping until this hour was ridiculous.

"Now, get up, there, sleeping beauty," he scoffed. How lazy of her.

"I'm taking a shower so don't you miss me too much," he smirked at her before taking his soap/shampoo from his bag and throwing a change of clothes over his shoulder.

He closed the door to the bathroom but did not lock it. He was not used to locking the bathroom door, since he had been living alone since Jordan left.
Madison
Madison

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hatter Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:33 pm

Kesi groaned and glared at him. "Hnn.. Fine." She pulled the bikini from the table as she got up. She staggered into the bathroom after changing into it, her eyes still half-gone.

"Nng.." She looked at her reflection in the mirror. She didn't look too bad, if she thought so herself. She pulled the hairtie that she set on the sink into her hands then tied her hair back into a ponytail. Her eyes scanned her reflection again, then she took to brushing her teeth instantly, making sure she didn't have morning breath. "Hey, ah, Perry. Lookin' good." She teased, then hurriedly left the bathroom, closing the door behind her, a blush fanned on her cheeks.

If he had been listening close enough, he could hear her singing along with the TV.

"She was a fast machine
She kept her motor clean
She was the best damn woman I ever seen
She had the sightless eyes, telling me no lies
Knocking me out with those American thighs..
"

She swayed along with the music, pulling a thick beachtowel from her duffel, bent over in front of the bathroom, as that's where the closet was.

The Hatter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Madison Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:41 pm

Perry growled and attempted to cover himself in the most manly way possible.

"GET OUT" he screamed at her, but she had already rushed away. A sneer crossed the doctor's lips as he stepped out of the shower and slammed the door close, remembering to lock it this time.

"Some damn nerve, she's got!" he grumbled to himself, re-lathering with soap.

He figured he should at least charge admission if anyone was going to watch him shower. He huffed, triumphantly. At least she knew nothing to use against him. He was more than adequate with his proportions.
Madison
Madison

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hatter Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:47 pm

Kesi giggled as she heard him screaming in the bathroom. "I didn't see anything, so chill your boner." She hollered into the door of the bathroom. Her eyes went from the door to the duffel again. She sat on the edge of his bed, swinging her legs a bit. She was rather slender, and it showed. Her eyes were focused on the wall, and she laughed. That was a rather enjoyable outburst.

The Hatter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Madison Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:53 pm

Perry grit his teeth and turned the water up hot, letting the scalding water beat down against him.

"She only wishes," he huffed, clearly still upset over the invasion of his privacy. After he had been so courteous to her.

His muscles relaxed under the intense, pulsing heat and his eyes closed, enjoying the soothing sensation of the water, and the fact that Kessandra could only get back into the bathroom if she broke the door down. And it was damn well sure she'd be paying for those damages if she did.
Madison
Madison

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hatter Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:06 pm

The intern looked at herself in the mirror above the dresser, and then stood. Perhaps swimming wasn't the best option for her at this point in time. She scanned her frame, then took off the top to the bikini, choosing instead a black corset that hooked in the front, and went all the way down. She chose a pair of black stockings to match them and hooked them with a garter and the garterbelt kept everything from falling.

Her eyes scanned herself. That was almost a direct change of scenery. She pulled her hair free from its ponytail and shook it out. Her tongue licked at a canine. She heard that door open, and she froze. She whipped her head around to look at him and she smirked a little bit and turned up the TV as a familiar beat came to her attention. Her eyes drifted from him to a greased pole which was by the window of the room, and it was more than likely supposed to be for maintaining the structure. She swayed to the pole, forgetting Perry was in there.

She would exercise, and she would exercise with or without him there. Using one hand, she hoisted herself up, pulling her body upside and as she slid down, she wrapped her body around the pole, arching her back and sliding down much like a cat with its grace. Her eyes raised to him as she swung around, a small smirk on her lips.

The Hatter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Madison Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:13 pm

And there Percival Ulysses Cox stood, clad in a towel, watching his intern who was apparently doing a striptease.

He opened his mouth to say something, but his jaw just simply hung there, at a loss. What ever she was doing... Ugh. He hated to like it, but he did.

Perry sat down on the bed, and watched her dance, his head slightly cocked to the side as if to get a better view. And my, was she flexible.
Madison
Madison

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hatter Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:18 pm

Kesi threw her head back as she slid up the pole, her hands bracing herself at her back. She looked at him, the piercing gaze she held meeting his. "Your jaw will fall off if you keep staring like that." She teased, licking at a canine as she slid down the pole, turning her body slightly so he could see the curves of her body. Her fingers gripped her knees as she slid up again, hoisting herself up onto the pole again. She licked her lips and focused on what she was doing, a small growl escaped her lips as she slid down the pole now.

She dismounted the greased pole and swayed towards him, a small smile on her lips. "I'm trying to debate on swimming or doing that as a show for you, each time, something different. I don't want to get ahead, Perry. I do what I do as a doctor, and as a human being, I'm someone entirely different."

The Hatter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Madison Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:22 pm

He raised his eyebrows and attempted to gather his thoughts for a witty remark.

But the best he could do was give a quiet, surprised.

"...Oh."

He wasn't sure what to think, now... She was doing this on her own accord, and not trying to entice him as a way to get ahead? He never had this problem with Jordan since she was higher up in Sacred Heart's ranking anyways. Still, he felt the need to be suspicious of such a...Erotic display.
Madison
Madison

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hatter Wed Jan 27, 2010 9:33 pm

Kesi tilted her head, popped her neck, and sat on the edge of Perry's bed. Her eyes raised to his and she looked down. "I gotta admit though, as a human, I am kind of attracted to you." She stammered most of her way through that statement, but at least it came from her lips. She looked down a bit more, a blush fanned on her cheeks.

The Hatter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Madison Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:37 am

Perry furrowed his brow. Considering he figured the statement obvious, otherwise in all logical sense, she would not be putting on such a show.
"Well, I am really really really really really really handsome," he nodded as his cyan eyes met hers. She was very pretty. At least, for an intern.

Dr. Cox looked around, locating his clothes so he could change.
Madison
Madison

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hatter Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:43 am

When he decided to change, Kesi turned her back so she wouldn't see him. If he had paid any attention, he'd see a scar that ran from her shoulder and he probably couldn't tell where it ended, but it ended at her hip when it ran into a diagonal L shape. Her head tilted back, her black curls covering the scar effectively. She licked at a canine, thinking. She wasn't quite sure what to do. She had told Perry that she was attracted, now she had to wait.

Her eyes darted over to her duffel and stood, she walked to it. She pulled out a pair of blue jeans and the same underwear that she had pulled out yesterday, the black lace, and a tee. She took off the corset before she went into the bathroom, and put on the bra, throwing the corset in the dirty pile beside the duffel. She went into the bathroom, leaving the door open.

The Hatter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Madison Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:50 am

After Perry threw on his shirt, boxers and pants he turned around looking for his bizarre intern. He clamped his jaw shut when he saw the bathroom door wide open and the girl undressing. He watched, suspicious of her trying to catch him in the act. But it was obvious that she had wanted him to look, and how could he deny himself a beautiful woman throwing herself at him?

He decided he certainly deserved it and continued to watch.
Madison
Madison

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hatter Thu Jan 28, 2010 4:57 am

Turning her back to the mirror, it was probably then he could see the thick scar that ran down her back and ended in a thicker scar that ran across her hips. She looked at her back in the mirror, then sighed. She pulled the slim-fitting long-sleeved shirt over her head and put her arms into arm. Tugging it down, she continued. Unhooking the garters, she slid down her stockings, took off the garterbelt, and then proceeded to remove her black bikini bottoms. This hadn't lasted long because she pulled up the pair of black lace underwear, and soon, she was outside the bathroom, looking at him. She tilted her head a little bit, her brows furrowing.

Her jeans were hooked over her arm, and she continued to look at him this way-- a quizzical look on her features. The dirty clothes in her other hand, she looked at where the clothes were by her duffel and threw them into that pile, her eyes looking to the bed where she finally sat down, draping the jeans across her knees.

The Hatter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Madison Thu Jan 28, 2010 5:05 am

"Say, there...Where'd you get that scar from?" Cox inquired, assuming that because it was pretty hard to miss, and she changed in front of him, that she was open about it.

He was genuinely curious, too.

Perry stood up and walked behind Kesi, brushing her long dark locks away from her shoulders and pulled her shirt by the collar down, a bit. Examining what he could see of the scar.
Madison
Madison

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hatter Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:37 pm

Kesi gasped as she felt his hands at her back. She backed into him slightly then bit at her lip. "An.. accident." Her reply was short and she turned to look at him, a weak smile on her lips. "A stupid one, at that." Clearing her throat, Kesi pulled away, looking at both of them in the dresser's mirror. Her lips pursed a little as she thought, recalling the memory.

The Hatter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Madison Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:49 pm

Perry raised his eyebrows at her.

"If we're going to be keeping secrets from each other, I don't think we'll be able to have these slumber parties anymore," he stated, his lower lip slightly pouted out. He was good at playing the game. He absolutely loved to prove a point further by acting it. Dr. Cox was very slick in his actions, and he knew his sarcasm was very prominent. But that was how he was, and he enjoyed using it to the fullest extent.
Madison
Madison

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hatter Thu Jan 28, 2010 7:55 pm

Kesi's eyes moved up to him and she scowled. "It's my ex's fault." She said, quietly, then she laughed. "Never get on the back of a Harley after your beau has been drinkin and has left shattered beer bottles all over the place. I was young, then. Life of the party type." A little stupid laugh escaped her lips and she shook her head. "What that scar is, is what remains of 3 hours of pulling glass fragments from my back."

The Hatter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Madison Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:00 pm

"Somehow you being a "party girl" doesn't shock me," the Doctor took a moment to take a deep, contemplative pose, "...I wonder why."
He smirked at his own genius and grinned at Kesi. She was a fuck up. He liked knowing that. Something to use against him if she ever tried to get her way.
Madison
Madison

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hatter Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:09 pm

"Be nice, Percival" She mewled, leaning towards him before standing. "Three weeks on a boat. This'll be interesting." She stretched her arms over her head and yawned. She had changed a great deal since she was younger. "Anyway, I'm not always forward like that, Perry. . In fact, it took a lot of stones for me to do it now."

The Hatter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Madison Thu Jan 28, 2010 8:13 pm

"Then why do it?" he sneered. She was making no sense. If she wanted him, then why be coy? No, she was not being coy by pole dancing. She was being...Ridiculous.

He let out a hard sigh, "I don't care why you do what you do, just don't get your crazy all over me."

Perry grumbled, frustrated and walked to the other side of the room where he grabbed his sunglasses and laptop.

"I'll be at the bar," he stated, a twinge of anger to his voice.

He did not like when he could not understand a situation. So he'd avoid it.
Madison
Madison

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum