Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm no Superman

2 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

I'm no Superman - Page 7 Empty Re: I'm no Superman

Post  The Hatter Mon May 17, 2010 7:29 am

"Y-Yessir.." Kesi stammered, and leaned back into the bed as she laid down again. The dark doctor was bound, unconscious, and unlikely to wake up any time soon. "Perry.." The girl whimpered. She hated feeling this vulnerable. "I will dial the security." She leaned over, grabbed the phone and dialed *192, calling the security. They came soon, retrieved the dark doctor and made sure he was in secure confinement away from the rest of the ship. He'd be questioned later, as would Perry and Kesi. Taking a breath, Kesi closed her eyes, trying to relax. "This next week will be difficult if all of this just happened.. What do you think?"

The Hatter
Admin

https://sweetestfantasies.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Madison Mon May 17, 2010 6:48 pm

"Well, you see there," the man said, a hint of a reassuring smile tugged at his lips, "what's done is done. And what matters now is that you're safe." The doctor bit his lip, trying to contain himself from behind excited that things were cooling down. "But, you have to admit, I was re-he-heaaally awesome back there." Perry winked, his cyan eyes twinkling, "I know, I'm Super Doc, you can thank me later." There was nothing like being able to protect the damsel in distress for a guy's ego, and Dr. Cox had the worst ego of them all.
Madison
Madison

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hatter Thu May 20, 2010 7:16 am

Kesi laughed a little, although it was kind of a nervous laugh. "Percival.." She whimpered, extending a hand. "Will you.. come here?" She felt so entirely awkward, asking for what she wanted in her moment of weakness, but what could she do? A small sigh escaped her lips as she leaned into the bed, clearing her throat a little bit, her hand still extended to him.

The Hatter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Madison Thu May 20, 2010 6:27 pm

The man's smile faded as he could tell the seriousness in her voice. Although it was usually the time to joke when things were serious, Perry decided against any sly remarks for the moment. Instead, he nodded, taking the few steps across the hard carpet to Kessandra. His light eyes looked at her, shrouded in the darkness of the room, and at her outstretched hand. He entwined his fingers with hers, leaning in so that there was only inches between them.
Madison
Madison

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hatter Thu May 20, 2010 9:31 pm

A small sigh escaped Kesi's lips. She leaned into him and pulled him closer, her body flush against his. It felt good to have him nearby. It felt good to have his gentle caress than have a harsh grasp. Her head pulled back to look up into his eyes, her green on his. She bit at her lip, and swallowed. She wondered what was on his mind.

The Hatter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Madison Fri May 21, 2010 4:49 am

Well, his mind had a few things going at once. One, was his typical guy side going "am I going to get laid?". His doctor side saying "this is just from the trauma, and I should pull back" and Percival saying "She really is beautiful." But even with all of these things going through his head, he did not speak. He pulled his hand from the side of the bed, bringing it to Kesi's cheek, caressing it softly. Cox gulped softly before leaning close to Kessandra's face, his eyes fluttering close as he pressed his lips against hers, lightly.
Madison
Madison

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hatter Sat May 22, 2010 6:46 am

Kesi's eyes closed as well as her lips brushed against his in return, her body scooting back as she gave him room in the bed. She wanted him closer, and close to her. Her eyes opened to look up at him. "Come here, Perry.. I need you close. You have no idea how badly I'm freaking out, and how much I want you nearby." Before he could speak, she smiled a bit. "My protector."

The Hatter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Madison Sat May 22, 2010 11:34 am

Cox chuckled lightly, flashing his pearly grin at her before lying down next to her, pulling the girl's body close to his, wrapping her in his defined arms. "I'm here, Kessandra. You don't need to worry," he murmured reassuringly in her ear, his hand firm against her back, making sure she stayed close to him. This was a far different experience than Perry usually had. His ex-wife and him never cuddled, and hardly ever kissed. Yet, he welcomed these new sensations, and they made him feel whole, something the cynical man rarely felt.
Madison
Madison

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum