Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm no Superman

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

I'm no Superman - Page 6 Empty Re: I'm no Superman

Post  Madison Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:43 am

Perry blinked his eyes open with the pressure on his thighs. His vision focused onto Kesi who was there. He looked at her, wondering why she was there.
"Kessandra..." he spoke softly to the exhausted and mutilated girl in front of him.
He sighed softly, stretching his arms before placing his hands underneath her underarms. As gently as he could he lifted her up and placed her on his lap, her face close to his. Dr. Cox hoped he hadn't hurt or discomforted her in any way, but this had to be better than the floor. His crystal eyes fluttered softly, trying to stay awake. His face now had a soft tint of red stubble on it, from not shaving as he normally did in the morning. But that did not bother him. His feelings were only towards his intern, now. He devoted his energy to her. All to her.
Madison
Madison

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hatter Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:46 am

The woman mewled quietly before nuzzling under his chin. "I'm sorry." The only words that would leave her mouth for now. She figured they would be the only ones that were suitable. She closed her eyes, gently playing patterns against his chest with her fingertips. A small laugh exited her lips. She was pathetic. Whatever effect he had on her, it was weakening her. "..What have you done to me?" She asked, almost awestruck. She was mutilated, yes, sore, yes. But.. she felt alive within his embrace.

The Hatter
Admin

https://sweetestfantasies.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Madison Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:00 am

"It's fine," he mumbled, "it wasn't your fault..." his voice trailed off as he felt her against him. Was she enjoying being close to anyone, or was it just for him? His eyes widened from their drowsy state to look at her whilst she inquired.
"...Nothing," he said, plainly.
Was she meaning something else when she said what she did? Womens' words were hard to understand. They never said what exactly they meant. Like, whilst he was with Jordan, he realized "Go ahead" actually meant "stop what you're doing". He never fully got the hang of it. Dr. Cox tried to figure out her meaning. Drugs? He hadn't given her any. Unfortunately, the cruise did not have a pharmacy built in, otherwise he would have gotten her some pain killers.
Madison
Madison

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hatter Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:48 am

"You must have done something to attract me." She replied, lifting her head to match his steel eyes with her green. Her nose wrinkled a little bit and she tugged at her lowerlip with her teeth before kissing him softly and then bowed her head again, closing her eyes. This was comfortable for her. She was happy, hurt or not, she was happy.

The Hatter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Madison Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:58 am

"I've just always been absolutely and remarkably handsome, that's all," he smirked a bit. But his face softened when she kissed him, and he kissed her back with much affection. He had fallen for her, this was undeniable. Perry wanted to take her pain away, and put it upon himself. He wanted to be a proper man to her. Chivalrous and gentle. At least for now. He did insult people often, and would insult her. But he'd never do it to really hurt her, no. It was his screwed up way of showing affection. That was all. If he wanted to hurt someone, he could. But rarely did he mean to. Beneath his callous exterior, Percival Cox was actually a nice guy.
Madison
Madison

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hatter Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:54 pm

Kessandra smiled softly and then burrowed her head back under his head, where she was safe. "Percival.." She whispered, gently kissing his neck before lifting her head again. "I'm.. scared." She admitted, swallowing. "Scared of the feelings I have for you, everything we have the potential to be."

The Hatter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Madison Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:02 pm

A firm hand curled around her neck, massaging the base of her head. It was nice to be so close to her. And the words she spoke were not only relieving, but terrifying.
"Me too," he spoke, softly, kissing the side of her head.
He didn't know what else to say at the moment. Perry felt the same way she did. Relationships with people from work were never simple, nor easy. But somehow, so many made them work. He might as well give it a try. What sort of chances could he get to be with someone without having to change who he was? It was rare a person liked him for his anti-social, sarcastic and hurtful remarks. Yet Kessandra somehow did. The Doctor did not want to lose that. He was good at sabotaging the things he cared for, and ruining relationships...And that's what scared him. He had never cared so much before. It scared him to have his personality ruin it as it so often did. He wanted to be different for her. He wanted to be there for her.
Madison
Madison

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hatter Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:01 pm

The black-haired intern groaned in pain as she began to move her legs, feeling the bruises on her inner thighs begin to work their terrible magic of causing her pain. She began to shimmy off his lap and looked down at herself then up at him. "I've.. gotta take a shower, and hopefully find painkillers somewhere. They gotta have advil at least.." She said, laughing a little bit at her own misfortune. She was so weak. "I'm surprised.. you've.. gotten me to lower my own defenses. What's funny is, I've never been this weak for anyone, I"ve never been so.. open for anyone. That's why I'm just a little scared, too." Kesi said, smirking a little bit at her own silliness.

She went to her bag, folding the clothes beside it and putting them in a plastic bag which she procured from her duffel. She had to do these. Sighing, she pulled up a pair of shorts, a plain pair of underwear, a bra, and a blondie shirt. She went into the bathroom and when she took off her shirt, she let out a startled yell. She didn't feel those bruises hurt, at all.

"P-Perry!"

The Hatter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Madison Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:12 pm

Perry rushed in after hearing his name called. He had been looking through his own duffel bag for some Advil, something he usually carried. A man that gets as many headaches from the world around him as he would have it around. He was rummaging when he heard her call.
"What is it, there?" he asked as he barged into the bathroom, wondering what was wrong.
Madison
Madison

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hatter Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:15 pm

Green eyes looked up at him, "..What happened last night?" She asked, looking down at her sides in her reflection. She was terrified. Everything was pointing to one thing, but she didn't want to believe it was that one thing, and she was hoping it was just a rough bout with Perry.

The Hatter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Madison Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:34 pm

He looked at her strangely, an eyebrow cocked at her question. It dawned on him that, even with her hysterics last night, she must have forgotten, or blocked it from her memory. This put him in a dilemma indeed.
"I'm not sure if I should tell you there, Kesi," he said, running a hand through his curls. Should he tell her what occurred? Or make something up? Dr. Cox was usually a painfully truthful guy. But this was much different than someone's personality flaws that he usually brought to light. This was someone's sanity at stake, more so the woman he cared for deeply. This could be a blessing, or a burden he couldn't keep. And secrets were often found out. But what to do?
Madison
Madison

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hatter Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:20 am

"Would it.. be a lie.. if you told me that it was a rough bout with you?" Kesi asked, turning to look up at him. Her eyes focused on his steel. He was nervous. She.. didn't like that. If she was raped, she would have to buck up and face the music, and pray that she wasn't pregnant. "...What if I'm pregnant?" She asked, worriedly, aloud, unintentionally. It was more to herself. She was terrified of what happened. Every thought imaginable was running through her head. She stared at his face, transfixed. She was praying he answered 'No' to her question, but knew it wasn't the case.

The Hatter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Madison Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:38 am

Perry shook his head softly at her question. No, he couldn't let her think he would ever do such a thing to her. But Kesi didn't look to believe her story herself. The Doctor stepped closer to her, in an attempt to comfort her. His weight shifted to his right side as he talked in a voice that wouldn't startle so much as a mouse, "well, I don't think most...People who choose to do what happened to you...Really care about protection..." He tried to state it as gently as possible. This wasn't a time for his harsh realities. The man outstretched his arms slightly, his hands barely reaching above his waist. Percival was hoping she'd accept his invitation, he hoped he could comfort her.
Madison
Madison

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hatter Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:45 am

There was the answer. It was .. calming.. but, it didn't sate her nerves and or relax them. She dove into his arms then, wrapping her arms about his waist. She took a deep breath to try and relax herself. She couldn't get her breathing to go down, she was hyperventilating. Her eyes were closed, and she was close to crying. "I don't want to be.. I can't be.." Was all she uttered, whimpering.

The Hatter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Madison Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:56 am

"We can take care of it, I promise," he cooed softly to her. He prayed to what ever god there might be that his sister believes so adamantly in that if she was pregnant, the woman did not mind abortion. He, frankly, had no problem with it. Especially in this situation. A child from the person who did this to her? That would be a reminder every day of her life of what happened. He wouldn't allow that. He would not allow some strange child to ruin her life, as so many other men had.
"You don't...Remember who did this to you, do you?" he asked, in vain. This person would get away with rape. And murder, how he killed this poor woman's spirit. Time heals all wounds, that is true. But the mental agony of what she went through. That was irreversible.
Madison
Madison

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hatter Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:33 am

When the man's arms circled around her, her mind grew fuzzy and she saw a flashback of what had happened. She was leaving the dance, she was going to go back to her room, hopefully to tell of her feelings for Perry. Then, she was pulled aside by a black man who was immediately joined by two white interns. "I.. one was black.. the two others were.. white." She was almost in a trance. Her brow furrowed as she tried to remember more.

The Hatter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Madison Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:40 am

Perry cocked his head to the side, keeping his embrace on his intern tight. He did not wish to traumatize her again by recalling, but something had to be done.
"Were they... Interns? Or doctors? Or someone not from the hospital?" he asked softly. His thumb gently rubbed Kesi's back, in between her shoulder blades. He had to find out who did this. And he would. And he'd make them pay with his own justice, and then hand them over to the police. And hopefully, poetic justice would take place whilst those fuckers rotted in prison, and they'd be raped just as they had done to his... Yes, his Kessandra.
Madison
Madison

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hatter Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:49 am

Kesi's eyes watered, "They were from the hospital that is a branch off of ours, I remember one of them saying that.." She coughed a little bit, her head against the curve of his collar bone. Her lips pursed as she chewed the inside of her cheek nervously. She was sore, her body ached, she needed closure. She needed release from this Hell. She needed her Percival to help her through. But it was debatable he could do much more to help her.

The Hatter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Madison Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:41 am

Dr. Cox stroked her arm comfortingly, his eyes closing for a moment. The man was trying to keep his temper under control. Perry could almost feel his blood pressure rising as he thought about hospital workers doing this kind of atrocity. People who were trained to help others. The man shook his head slowly, gritting his teeth. Once more his steel blue eyes opened, his other hand wrapping around her face, his mouth and nose rested on the top of her head. His eyes were fixated far beyond the wall he stared at.
"I'll get them, there, Kesi. They will pay."
Madison
Madison

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hatter Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:24 am

Kessandra's eyes closed at his reassurance and she took deep breaths, attempting to go back to sleep.

The next night would bring the black doctor to the room, using a key bought from the office. He opened the door very, very quietly, closing it to a crack behind him. His hands flexed as he saw Kesi, but his eyes darted about. Where was her doctor? His brow furrowed. He needed another taste. Determining, to himself, that her doctor was no where around, and at the bar, or something along the lines of.. he decided to pounce.

His body slid up beside hers, his hand going to her mouth to cover it tightly. However, that did not stop her from screaming.

"P-PERRY!" The woman screamed into his hands, a growl escaping the mans throat as he shoved his knee between her thighs, spreading her legs as he lowered himself against her.

The Hatter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Madison Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:16 pm

But, alas, the black doctor had been wrong. Dr. Cox had spent his day and night resolved to protect Kessandra. And, simply for the moment he had been in the bathroom, grooming. Once the man heard her scream he rushed out of the door, it nearly falling off the hinge at how hard it was slammed as he grabbed the man on top of Kesi from behind, throwing him backwards upon the floor.

Perry's muscular fists rained down upon the man in the most vital, and painful, places.
Madison
Madison

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hatter Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:23 pm

Kesi screamed as the man was torn off of her, the man having had dug his nails into her thighs, the skin was torn, and was bleeding. But that didn't concern her, because the black doctor was shoving himself against Perry, attempting to get away from his blows. The colored man brought his knee up to Perry's stomach in an attempts to shock him long enough to get him off, but it was not productive. The black doctor was knocked unconscious by one of Perry's landing blows.

Kesi dove to Perry's side, her chest rising and falling, and she tug at her lowerlip with her teeth. "Perry.."

The Hatter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Madison Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:28 pm

One of the man's hands went to his stomach which had certainly been sore from the blow. A sneer was upon his face, wishing to break the fucker's neck. Perry's face was twisted with sheer loathing. He could not bear to look upon the man who had harmed Kesi. He stared intently at the other doctor, his steel eyes focused upon him. "Kesi, are you alright?" he asked, almost emotionless. "If you are, go get me something to tie this guy up with."
Madison
Madison

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hatter Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:31 am

"Maybe.." Kesi stammered as she replied, her hands shaking as she stood. Her body was going to betray her, with as shaken as she was. It was almost sexy how protective Perry was of her, but she had to find him something to tie up the doctor. Biting at her lip, she went to the closet, looking for something, anything. Then, she remembered that she brought a black dress scarf which was very long in and of itself, like most scarves. She pulled it up and looked at Perry. "Perry, I've.. got this. I .. I don't know how well it'll bind him, but it'll work, I think.." She said, extending the scarf to him.

The Hatter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Madison Tue May 11, 2010 1:35 pm

"Good, thank you," the man rushed his words, focused on the dark doctor in front of him. He firmly bound the man's arms behind his back with spare medical tape he had found in his bag. He propped the man up in the chair that came with the room, raising his arms over and back behind the chair, then looping the scarf around his neck and then through the decorative holes through the chair, making sure that his bloodflow and airways were not blocked, but it would be a difficult situation for him to get out of.
The man sighed as he finished binding him, a pale hand went to his forehead, wiping off the sweat from the adrenaline that had pumped through his veins. In the dark, his eyes found Kesi, a small frown on his face.
"I'm sorry this has happened to you," he said earnestly, "But I'm here for you. So don't run off and get yourself in trouble again, you hear?"
Madison
Madison

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum