Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It only happens in our minds

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

It only happens in our minds - Page 6 Empty Re: It only happens in our minds

Post  Madison Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:54 am

Alice laughed softly. "What are you doing, Penny?" she asked when she felt the girl tugging at her shirt. This girl...She hadn't any other family, did she? that made her feel sad. What would become of her after all is said and done? More so... There would be a fight, there would be bloodshed. That was imminent. What would happen to little Penelope? Alice did not wish to leave her alone, but did not wish to have to make her battle. She was the one innocent piece left in Wonderland. She wanted to protect that.

Caterpillar grinned at Carius' threat. This certainly was amusing.
" Yes, and if that's not good enough for you...Well, let's just say I've got plenty of things up my sleeve to make you only wish for death," she added in.
Her drugs were powerful. She easily could drug him so far as to make Judas claw out his own throat. She could bring him to his knees, and beg, plead for only physical torture. Cat would very much enjoy such a thing, and might just slip things into him during the night for fun. Watch kitty scream.
Madison
Madison

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hatter Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:01 am

Judas whimpered as he was released from his cage. He glanced around nervously. "Just... follow me." The Cat growled quietly, swallowing a lump that was threatening to explode in his throat. "The guards.. are waiting for you. . in the normal entry to the castle." The Cheshire mewled quietly to Hatter and the Hatter sneered.

"So.. we have to go through the sewers again, to get to the front of the Castle?" Judas nodded in response, his hand flexing a bit.

Penelope shrugged a little bit. "I.. little nervous. I tend to bite things when I'm nervous." She explained, quietly. Her eyes rose to Judas and the Hare, and the Hatter. "They have to leave.. we have to go with them."

The Hatter
Admin

https://sweetestfantasies.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Madison Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:12 am

Alice stopped them. "How do we know he is not leading us into a trap as we speak?" she looked at them all nervously. The strange tall, gray-haired man piqued her interest. Must be the Mad March. She never expected a rabbit to be so tall.

Cat smirked and pulled her coat away from her view behind Judas' back, revealing a needle in those green fingers, her red nail on the plunger. The tip was dangerously close to the feline's flesh, but her hand was steady.

"Because he'll be dead if he's not telling the truth. Well, dead after a couple hours of agonizing pain," the woman smirked darkly.
She wasn't about to get her limbs ripped off, which would probably be light punishment for treason. Oh, no. She was going to come out of this ordeal alive and thriving.
Madison
Madison

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hatter Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:50 pm

Judas could only whimper. Mad March looked over at Alice, quirking a brow. "You must be Alice." He assumed, and looked over at Judas afterwards. Seems like there was an adventure on their hands. Mad March looked at Judas, then to Carius. "Even if we get into the House of Spades, we have to get through the forces of the Queen. Even if he isn't lying, there are going to be Aces and Jacks throughout the building."

Carius' attentions turned to the Hare, and cocked his head. "We need more weaponry, daggers and knives aren't going to help us. I wonder where the guards keep their armory." He thought aloud, wrinkling his nose.

The Hatter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Madison Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:58 pm

Alice nodded to Mad March. "I'm sure it'd be a pleasure to meet you under better circumstances..." she sighed before looking around, looking for any sign of where the guards keep their weapons. She had never fought before, and really could not imagine having to. But she'd do what she must. Hopefully her inexperience wouldn't leave her too vulnerable.

Caterpillar, on the other hand, has not much of an onlooker. The woman slinked over to a door at the opposite side of the cells and used a swift kick from her leather boots and strong legs to knock the door in. A smile ran across her lips as she noticed the contents of the room.
"Found it," she grinned.
Madison
Madison

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hatter Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:56 pm

The Hare smiled weakly. "Perhaps. I feel a little more ..mad now that I've been in one of these holding cells. They beat you in the executioner's ones, and starve you." He laughed a little and shook his head, the silvery hair falling in front of his eyes a bit. He looked over at Cat. "I still don't like her. I didn't like her when she started dealing at my home to Carius, and I doubt I will ever like her." Wrinking his nose a little bit, he followed Carius and Judas who had followed Cat when she found the armory room.

"We need.. something with Magic for Judas." He mumbled and looked around for a staff which would have at least some kind of decorum. Judas snuffled around, then finally picked one up of elm and hickory woods, the tendrils of roots wrapping around each other with feathers around the top and midsection of the staff. Carius shook his head. "Noted.. now for me, something with a bit of umph.. ah. Revolver.. enchanted, no less. Perfect for me." He lifted it and examined it, the barrell was of gold, and knew it would automatically reload.

The Hare stood by and his brow creased. "I'm more dependable when I'm doing hand to hand combat. I can't use a weapon, you know that, Carius." Carius laughed a little at his old friend's mannerisms. The Hare looked over at Alice. "You need to find a weapon, one for both you and Penelope. Penelope would do best with something to test her agility, and something for defense."

The Hatter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Madison Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:23 pm

Alice smiled and walked over to a wall. Reclining against the stone was an enchanted bow and enchanted quiver, which never ran out of arrows.
"How about these, Penny?" she asked sweetly before picking up a lightweight yet sturdy shield for the young girl as well. The bow and arrow could keep her out of immediate danger. She could simply hideout in a tree, at a safe distance. The arrows would hit their target, and the shield was only if needed.
The Victorian girl looked around for something fitting for herself, unsure of what she could possibly need.

Caterpillar grabbed the knives from her waist as well as Carius'. Now that they had weapons, they certainly didn't need hers. Cat was confident in her abilities with her knives, drugs and hand-to-hand combat skills. She would not go down in this fight, that was promised.
Madison
Madison

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hatter Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:15 am

Carius' dark eyes passed through the mound of Oriental weapons and lifting a small case of throwing cards which never ran out and shuriken throwing stars. A small smile graced his lips. "You know.. these .. seem to be fitting for a Queen of Wonderland." He said, thoughtfully as he crossed to Alice, showing her the case. "I wonder . . . the throwing cards will be the Spade Queen's specialty. Hopefully you will be alright with these."

The Hare leaned against the doorframe, watching the commotion which was occuring and looked at Cat. Penny squeaked and took the bow and quiver, as well as the shield. "Thank you Alice!" The girl cried, happily and clutched them to her chest. She'd find a way to keep the shield up in front of her and would use the bow and arrows at every opportunity.

The Hatter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Madison Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:33 am

The green woman took the opportunity to place one of her babies in each hand, stabbing at an unknown foe with vicious speed. Her skill could fell an enemy with two swipes, much less six deadly strikes at once. Cat tossed her hair behind her shoulders, holstering her knives. She was ready for a fight.

Alice took the case from him, looking over what she had to do. "Thank you, Carius," she said softly to him. A delicate finger ran over the cards and throwing stars. These weapons made reality what sort of peril they would be in. What could happen? It was grim, indeed. A band of misfits against an entire army, and a queen? The girl worried the most about the people she held dear. Hatter, Penelope, hell, even Mad March seemed like a pleasant fellow. She couldn't care less what happened with Judas, and was honestly unnerved at the fact he held a weapon. She turned to Carius, placing a hand on his wrist. "Are you sure giving him a weapon is a good idea...?" Alice asked quietly, looking over to the feline.
Madison
Madison

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hatter Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:43 am

Carius smirked knowingly and cleared his throat and spoke lowly to Alice. "That staff.. is nothing more than molded wood." He whispered, and looked over to Judas who was sniveling, and quivering at the prospect he might be killed. "Besides, we're stronger than him. We can kill him after we get inside." He said, nodding his head. Watching Cat, he rolled his eyes, she always was a little bit of a showoff. He shrugged his shoulders and looked to Judas. "You ready, Cat?" He asked, snarling a bit.

Judas whimpered and nodded, keeping himself up by walking with the staff. He began to lead them out of the Asylum, at least out of the front entrances. None of the guards were present. They had to be lying in ambush positions. . . He cleared his throat. "This way."

The Hatter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Madison Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:50 am

Alice nodded softly to Carius. "We might be able to over power him... But it could be too late for someone before that point," she looked away and left to Penny's side. "Don't be scared," she whispered to the child, "you'll know when you must use your weapon. I'll stay as near as I can," she smiled softly before giving the girl a kiss on the back of her head. If Alice came out of this victorious, she would most definitely keep Penelope in the castle with her. And give her the best bed of the house.

Alice followed the frightened cat, feeling safer that his staff could do nothing. Caterpillar stalked along, excited at a time to use her weapons. She could not wait for the taste of blood.
Madison
Madison

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hatter Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:30 am

The Mad Hatter looked at his accomplice and chuckled slightly. "That someone, who it would be too late for is going to be me, if it is anyone at all." The black haired man then walked ahead of them, tipping the hat that was upon his head. Penelope skittered along behind them and Judas snivelled with each passing step. Clearly, Judas was a Scaredy Cat. He was far too cowardly to try anything, or so they thought.

Penelope looked up at Alice as she was spoken to. "I trust you, Queen Alice." The little female squeaked, a smile on her lips.

The Hatter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Madison Wed Feb 17, 2010 10:36 am

Alice looked to her counterpart harshly, "Don't say such things, Carius," she hissed. The truth was, she feared such a thing would happen. Even if Judas would not be the one to pull the strings, she feared greatly her Hatter would fall. Was this an irrational paranoia out of love for the insane man? Or was this fear justified? The girl could not tell. But she wanted him to survive this ordeal. There was no one in this world, or the normal one, where she felt so close to anyone such as he. He was mad, yes, but not so much as he'd like to believe. Mad or not, he was genuine.
The dark-haired girl turned to her mousy friend to give her a reassuring smile. The smile was arguably fake, but only because of the fear Alice held in her heart. She could not let others see it, though.
Madison
Madison

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hatter Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:53 pm

Carius looked back at Alice. "It's my fault we all got into this mess. Each one of you, including Penelope, have every right to kill me after this ordeal is done." The Hatter was being blunt. If they wanted his head, they could have it. "Alice, you would want to kill me, simply for blaming you to get you into this. March and Penelope, you were helping me try to ambush the castle, and you got caught. Cat, God knows I owe you some form of payment still. Finally, Judas. You're a Cheshire. It's in your blood." He explained each scenario thoroughly as he walked, his eyes focusing on the walls opposite of him. He cleared his throat and laughed a little bit. "This is quite . . an adventure." He mumbled, sighing a little bit.

The Hatter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Madison Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:05 pm

Cat snorted a bit, crossing her two top arms. "Damn straight you do." She couldn't exactly recall anything, but she'd be willing to take that succulent little Alice of his hands. But, if this was successful, she guessed she'd let everything slide. It'd give her immunity, after all.

Alice rolled her eyes, and pouted. "You've made mistakes, Carius. We all have. We all still pay for them. You can always redeem your sins," she walked over to him silently, wrapping her arms around his frame, "And I'd never want you dead. I, well," she sighed softly, as if it were a painful thing to say, "I love you." The girl pressed the side of her face to his back, considering the fact she might not have her mad Hatter for much longer. She hated being open with her feelings, especially in front of others. But when would she get time alone with him? She wouldn't any time soon. Possibly never.
"Let us head onward, my King," she whispered sweetly into his ear, before kissing his cheek.
They just had to make it through this.
Madison
Madison

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hatter Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:47 am

Carius glared at Cat. "You're lucky I owe you anything. You succubus." The man mumbled, more to himself, then sighed as he stopped walking. As Alice took him closer, he closed his eyes, his hands going to hers. "I love you too." His chest was heavy. He needed, they needed to get through this. He would kill Judas, first, after they were back inside the House- that was for certain.

Penelope stayed very close behind Alice, her big eyes staring up at the two. "I'm scared." The mousy girl whimpered, her throat closing harshly after she swallowed.

The Hatter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Madison Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:16 am

Alice turned around, cupping Penelope's face with her hand, brushing her fingers through her hair. "I know," the girl told her, placing a small kiss upon her forehead. She had only just met Penny, but she felt arguably close to her, and she believed that the small girl felt the same way. Alice bent to her height for a moment, forcing a smile as best she could, "don't worry. I'll protect you."

And the desired Queen of Wonderland would. She would protect Penny as best she could, considering she was the least able to fight out of all of them. She was just a child but she would know the world of war, and of hatred and suffering. In fact, it seemed to be all the girl had known. Alice was determined to show Penelope the goodness that could be found in the world, to let the child be a child and not afraid.
Madison
Madison

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hatter Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:45 am

Penelope gave a small squeak as Alice stroked her hair. She hadn't been much more worried than she had been. "I know you will. But I don't like him. Something is fishy about this." Her nose wrinkled and she took a deep breath, sighing as she leaned into Alice.

Judas glared at them. "Seriously. Are you coming? Don't fall behind." He looked at Penelope. She suspected something. That wouldn't be good. He'd have to distract them long enough to keep them away from her so he could get her away from them all.

The Hatter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Madison Tue May 11, 2010 1:41 pm

Alice sneered at Judas, wrapping her arms around Penelope's shoulders. "Don't you worry about him. We've got him taken care of." The girl stole another glance at the Cheshire, watching his gait. Awfully pushy for someone under the control of others, she pondered. "To be honest, Penny, I don't trust him, myself," the girl whispered, afraid he might hear, "but if or when he betrays us, we can take him."

Caterpillar was on Judas' tail, though, relishing her moment of usefulness and power. She loved to be able to dominate such weak-willed men, leaving them helpless to her mercy. It was like that in her own business. They'd pay what ever price she desired, that was for certain. "Now, now, pussy, don't you say a word. Just lead us where we must go and I might decide to spare you." The woman brought a dagger to his back, giving him a poke with it. "Remember who's in charge here."
Madison
Madison

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hatter Mon May 17, 2010 7:12 am

Judas' patience was starting to wane. The dagger pressed to the middle of his back was pushing his temper. Judas' jaw began to grit, aggravation was building. He was doing his best not to spin and claw the fucking caterpillar's eyes out, tear her arms from her body and slice her abdomen open, slit her throat, and destroy her. Ugh, he always hated the many-armed freak of a woman. He led them still, out of the dungeons. He knew the group would find something fishy about there being no guards anywhere.

Carius stayed close to Alice. He knew that if Cheshire were to strike, he would go for Alice first. His arm encircled her waist, his weapon close to him, just in case. His eyes focused on the back of Judas' head, a small scowl on his features.

The Hatter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Madison Mon May 17, 2010 6:58 pm

Alice's hand held firmly to Penny's, making sure the mousy girl was close by and safe. The girl had a feeling, in the pit of her stomach that this was not right, that nothing would be, or should be this easy. The girl bit her lip, attempting to make a decision. Should she take a risk with life, or go and murder the Cheshire right now? He would bring them nothing, she felt, nothing. They could be lost in the Asylum, but they would have each other. "What should we do about him, Carius?" she asked softly, through her teeth, hoping the feline would not hear. She needed to make a decision before anyone was in danger.

Alice found herself trivial in this, and the lives of Carius, Penelope, and the others mattered far more than her reign as queen ever could. She needed to protect them first.
Madison
Madison

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hatter Tue May 18, 2010 8:09 am

Penelope's hand hooked to Alice's and she whimpered and looked up at Carius who took a deep breath, thinking about and weighing his options. "We'll.. wait until we get out of the asylum. Then we'll hogtie him and leave Cat in charge of him to push him forward as he leads us to our not so beloved Queen." The man replied, squeezing Alice's waist. Judas looked back at the two. They were becoming even more peculiar as time went on. Clearing his throat, he urged them forward.

"Just through these doors is the entrance to the Palace.." He said, a small snarl in his voice. He knew what was beyond those double doors. A small smirk took his features. Alice would be taken to the Queen's chambers.

"When we get inside the Palace, we'll strike." Carius said into Alice's ear, biting at his tongue.

The Hatter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Madison Tue May 18, 2010 6:37 pm

"Be ready," she murmured back to Carius as her hand crept to the hilt of her sword, ready for action. She knew there would be a battle, and she hoped no lives would be lost, at least on their side. Alice whispered to Penelope softly, "please be strong for me, okay? We might have to fight soon. Keep your distance from the battle and try to pick off the enemies with your bow and arrows." The girl leaned forward, giving Penny a kiss on the forehead, "don't you worry, I'll protect you. We'll protect each other." She rose, taking the Hatter's hand into hers, giving it a light squeeze. She was ready.
Madison
Madison

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hatter Sat May 22, 2010 6:55 am

Penny nodded, gulping, clutching the bow and arrows to her form. Carius held the revolver close to his thigh, his wrist was raised as he cocked the revolver at Judas. His eyes narrowed and he cleared his throat. "I'm worried for you, Alice." He murmured to her as she squeezed his hand. His jaw clenched tightly and he glared at the Cheshire.

Judas opened the main hallway doors and guards surrounded them quickly. "HALT!" They yelled, their spears raised at the group.

The Hatter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Madison Sat May 22, 2010 12:14 pm

Alice sneered, glaring at all of the guards, knowing they were surrounded. She held Penny, her arm over her shoulder protectively, not sure what to do. Was this the end of the line for all of them? The girl tried to calculate some way to get out of this situation, but not finding any. Her eyes brimmed with fear about her friends. What would become of them?

But Caterpillar had different plans. The cocky woman smirked before leaping upwards, landing delicately on one of the spears, using her own blade to cut clean through the wood. Her arms had a dagger in each hand, which were all used quite effectively, wiping out a good third of the guards and having the rest focus on her. "Come and get me, boys!"

Alice took this opportunity to grab Judas, putting her blade up to his throat, his hair grabbed roughly in her free hand, leaning his face towards the high ceilings.
Madison
Madison

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum