Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm no Superman

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

I'm no Superman Empty I'm no Superman

Post  The Hatter Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:10 pm

Bob Kelso’s eyes glared at this paper. He was pissed. There was nothing he’d like more than to shred the paper he held into millions of little pieces. But, he couldn’t. He had to send his best medical intern and their mentor on this damned cruise. Ted was nosily peeking over his shoulders, saying nothing, his hair frayed like usual. Bob looked over at Ted, a grunt escaping his throat. “…Ned, go back to work.”

Ted sighed and walked away. “It’s Ted. But you know.. I’ve only worked for you for years..”

“Alright, everyone.” Bob began to announce as he walked to where the herds of interns were gathered and a good majority of the doctors were. “In my hand, I have a letter for two of the best medical interns to go on a cruise with the Lead Attending who take care of you.” A fake smile rocked his countenance and he looked up and around. “Doctor Cox, you and your intern who you will be rooming with..” His eyes scanned the room. How could he make Perry’s life miserable? “Ah-hah. Miss Moore.”

He passed both doctors and interns a copy of the paper and a packet. “Just an interns and doctors bonding vacation. Have a nice day, Cox."

The Hatter
Admin

https://sweetestfantasies.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

I'm no Superman Empty Re: I'm no Superman

Post  Madison Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:21 pm

Perry Cox turned his lip upwards, letting out an audible groan.

"Couldn'tcha' torture someone else today, Bobbo?" He sneered, very unhappy with these accommodations. Of course he'd be away from his ex-wife Jordan, which might allow him to get some much needed rest, but...

He growled softly before making a high-pitched whistle, calling his intern over.

"Listen good. I re-he-heeealy hope you understand that just because we're rooming together does not mean we're going to be best buddies from now on," he spoke, shaking his head frantically for emphasis on the "does not".
Madison
Madison

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hatter Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:39 am

Kesi-Anne Moore was about 28, had no life whatsoever because her existence was being suckered away by this hospital, and she had the most obnoxious Attending to walk the halls of Sacred Heart. An audible sigh escaped her lips as the Chief of Medicine gave the intern her daily dose of 'My life Sucks' as he gave the rooming orders. Then, the whistle came, threatening to burst whatever ear drum she had left from hearing the whistle every single day of her life. The pale, slightly filled out woman was about to raise long, delicate hands and yank the black curly hair from her head at the roots.

"You must really be having a great day there, Perry. . because last I checked, I didn't want to even try to be your bestest friend in the universe." The intern's green eyes were probably the closest thing to steel she could think of. A sharp intake of breath followed and she scanned him. "And since I know you probably haven't gotten any in the past month or so, don't think you're gonna be able to get into my pants because little Perry wants to play." The woman shot back, finally, her eyes fixed onto his again.

The Hatter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Madison Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:52 am

The Doctor sneered, running a finger across the base of his nose quickly: an annoyance-tick of his.
"Just because you might have a vagina underneath those clothes does not, and I repeat, does not mean I want to have sex with you," Perry scoffed.

"If I was looking for a woman, well, I would get with John Dorian, that's what I'd do," Perry nodded very matter-of-factly, pleased he could call his former-intern a woman, even if it wasn't in conversation with him.

Cox ran a hand through his curly auburn hair, frustrated. This was going to be a long "vacation".
Madison
Madison

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hatter Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:59 pm

"Whatever, Per-Bear." The young woman quipped, her eyes meeting his again briefly before she tossed her head back lightly to get her hair out of her face. "I'll see you in a few hours on deck." Kessandra bit at her lowerlip roughly, she had been watching Percival for a while now, and it was hard to take her eyes off of him, truly. . but, work mattered more, and so did her appearance as a too-tough-for-a-boy girl.

Turning her back on him, she began to walk out of the hospital after her shift had ended, which was almost abruptly after she had her spat with Cox, she ran her hand over the side of her car, which was keyed. "God damnit, the next time I gotta sand this shit down, I'm gonna kill whichever obnoxious chief of medicine gets in my way. Or janitor, for that matter." Her eyes left the side of her car and she fit her key into the door and unlocked it, opened the door, pulled the key out and got in, slamming the door. She fit the key into the ignition of the Silver 2008 Nissan Altima, she licked her lips.

The rumble of the car as it started was enough to make her happy. She would have to go home and pack at least six to ten outfits all of which could be interchangeable with each other. She pulled out of Sacred Heart's employee lot and made her way home where she trudged about her closet, pulling every appealing outfit and dress she had in store. She tossed it all into a bag as well as her toiletries and packed what she needed in the car and headed for the check-in area which would be waiting for her and Percival at the port thirty miles from Sacred Heart.

Unfortunately, Kesi had to wait for him to get his sorry ass to the Port Check-in before she could check in herself.

The Hatter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Madison Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:31 pm

Perry sighed, a slight sneer still visible on his lips. She was unbelievable. Kessandra Moore had absolutely no respect for him, and no doubt herself, considering the way she dressed. But that wasn't what bothered the doctor. What bothered him was how eager she was to get ahead. He was almost jealous of that sort of drive, to go and better herself, but it also meant she would be Kelso's lapdog if he needed one. That was always the way with the interns. They found a way to kiss someone's ass, and then get the hell out of there.

Perry grumbled, thinking about the trip as he packed his clothes. His favourite Red Wing's jersey sat on top of his other belongings. He grinned, fond of his favourite hockey team.

As long as Kessandra behaved, which he doubted she would, they would get along just peachy.

Perry gritted his teeth as he drove to the docks.

"There's gotta be something wrong with opposite-sex coworkers staying together on a cruise," he mumbled to himself, knowing that perhaps he could get a lawsuit against Kelso in this. Even though he wouldn't bring anything to court, it could be nice leverage.
Madison
Madison

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hatter Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:12 pm

Kesi watched as the black porsche drove into the lot. Standing impatiently by her bags, Kessandra uncrossed her arms. She looked different than she usually did at work. Her black curls were now in straight tresses which hung over her black tee-shirt clad shoulders. It was an AC/DC shirt, so it was fairly unprofessional. She wore a pair of blue jeans and a pair of tennis shoes. Yeah. She looked off from what she usually did at her job. Her eyes scanned him and she sneered a little bit.

"Took you long enough, Coxie." She breathed, her hand going to her hair and she threaded her fingers through it briefly. She sighed and turned to the check-in attendant. "Yeah, thanks for waiting. Percival Ulysses Cox," She turned to her attending to point him out, her eyes meeting his as his name rolled off of her tongue, "Kessandra Anne Moore. Checking in." She showed her Intern ID to prove her identity following the introduction.

The Hatter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Madison Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:20 pm

Perry sneered at the use of his full name. He did not care for it, never had. Sounded far too...Sissy.

"Let's just get on with it," he half-sighed half-groaned, wanting to unpack his things and avoid everyone as much as possible.

He wore a simple black shirt and jeans. Nothing fancy and yet nothing professional. It would be terrible if someone recognized him. He shuddered at the thought of having a 90-year old ask him to check the cyst on her back whilst he reclined at the pool.

The doctor practically shoved passed Kesi in order to get to the room first. He had to stake out what he wanted, where he wanted his things to be, and what times he would be using the things he wanted to use.
Madison
Madison

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hatter Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:32 pm

Kesi groaned and rolled her eyes. Things could only get worse if ONE thing happened- and it did. Walking to the room they had been assigned, her jaw dropped. "One.. Bed.." Her shoulders slumped and her bag dropped to the floor by her feet. "I call the floor." She said, then picked up her bag and threw it in the closet a few feet away from the door after she had closed the door when she walked in. She sat in the middle of the floor, her fingers tracing it in lazy circles. "Good thing the floor is at least .. somewhat.. comfortable."

The Hatter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Madison Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:43 pm

"Well, isn't that just dandy, Kevin," Perry grinned, relaxing on the bed with his hands behind his head.

He much preferred the bed over the floor. And, he knew they could probably get a cot for his intern if he very well so chose, but, he decided against it. This would be much more fun. And, he figured, if she was as dumb and incompetent in real life as she was at Sacred Heart, she wouldn't realize she could get herself a bed.

Dr. Cox unzipped his bag and took out a Sports magazine, flipping through the pages casually.

"Just..So you know, if you so much as make a noise while you're sleeping, well. I might just have to smother you," he smirked.
Madison
Madison

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hatter Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:49 pm

"[color=green]Sorry for you, but I am a sound sleeper. Secondly, ...I can't use cots, if that's what you're thinking. I have worse back problems with them than I do using the floor.. and third, My GOD" That was all she said. She stood and went into her bag, pulling out a pair of matching black lace underwear and bra, and pulled a pair of sports shorts out of her bag as well as a black tank top. She looked over at him, a scowl on her lips. Looking back down into her bag, she pulled out a bottle of shampoo and her deodorant.

She walked into the bathroom, closing the door behind her. She looked at herself in the mirror and sighed heavily. He was infuriating. Such a cockmaster. She took off her shirt and then looked at herself again. Well. So much for that. She threw on the black tank top and took off her jeans, then pulled on the shorts. "I'm going to the fitness wing. I'll be back later." She said as she put all of her clothes into the duffel she brought. She left the room afterwards, a lone hairtie on her wrist was soon wrapped in her hair as she tied it into a ponytail.

The Hatter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Madison Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:56 pm

His eyes watched her figure as she walked out the door. It was rather nice, he admitted. But he'd never let her know that. It was a sign of weakness and it would not be shown.

Perry turned on the TV, flipping through the channels quickly, looking for the game only to find the cruise ship apparently did not get the appropriate station. He scowled at his misfortune and dreaded even more of the fact he had absolutely nothing to do.

And the worst part of that was, when he had nothing to do. He went to work out.

The doctor gritted his teeth and refused to join his intern in the fitness room. Instead, he flipped through the channels one more time, and relaxed.

His favourite soap was on.
Madison
Madison

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hatter Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:02 pm

In about two hours, the intern had returned. Her tank top was draped over her arm and she was sweating, panting heavily. "Why.. is the Todd.. on here? My workout was mostly me getting away from him." She huffed and threw her tanktop onto her duffel and she pulled out a plain black tee. She sat down and leaned against the side of the bed, her eyes on the TV before she bowed her head, taking another deep breath. Her heart rate was up, obviously. She looked up again, wiping her forehead with the back of her arm before she pulled on the tee.

The Hatter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Madison Tue Jan 26, 2010 7:11 pm

Perry sneered at her leaning against HIS property.

"See, Kevin. You said the floor was yours which meant the bed is mine. And I re-he-heeally don't want to sleep in your sweat tonight, so how about you just go and hop right on over to where you belong. In fact, I'll even do you a favour: See that chair over there? I relinquish it to you."

He watched her bosom rise and fall with each breath. His eyebrows raised, intrigued by the female body. After all, he was a guy.
Madison
Madison

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hatter Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:30 am

Kesi looked at him, but still didn't move. "I'm not interested in your rants when we're out of work. So, I think I'll stay right here, and be content that I have something cushioned enough. Perhaps you should relinquish me a sheet or something, too, while you're at it." After her minirant, she stood and turned towards him, her hands on her hips, "Now, for that overdue shower. Stay out of the bathroom while I'm in there, got it?"

She turned and walked away from him and went back into the bathroom, but not before she could pull the underwear back from her duffel and a pair of pajama pants. Typically, she slept in the nude. But, she knew this wasn't gonna work here. She went into the bathroom and closed the door behind her.

The Hatter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Madison Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:35 am

Perry sneered at her. This was exactly what he meant. All she was, was a damned intern, and yet she acted like she was a lot more. He had broken stronger wills than her.

His eyes watched her as she went into the bathroom and closed the door. He groaned in annoyance before getting up and taking some fresh sheets from the closet, and lied them down upon her "bed".

"Say, Kevin, if you can hear me. I made your bed but I will not, and I repeat, will not wear that French maid's outfit you requested," he raised his voice to tell her over the sound of running water.
Madison
Madison

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hatter Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:40 am

When Kesi was out of the shower, she had come out of the bathroom in her pajama pants and a simple tee. "Perry, you didn't have to do anything for me. Thank you." She ignored most of his rant and gave him some appreciation for the first kind act towards her. "Thanks." She repeated, and then laughed softly. "I bet you do this bad-ass thing for laughs." She said, mostly to herself, and sighed, then looked up at him.

"Hey, ah.. I'm sorry to ask this, but could I perhaps have a pillow or are you going to dry hump them all til they are coated with god knows what?" She teased, it was gentle than most of her insults, but it would probably still sting.

The Hatter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Madison Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:48 am

"Now listen here, Kevin. I am not the Todd. And, either way I have more self control than an insecure intern such as yourself, who probably sleeps with a guy on the first date JUST so she can get a second one," he stated.

He figured this might hurt her, although with his luck it wouldn't. But considering what she always wore, if she wasn't looking for attention, she was certainly blind.

He sneered before tossing her the small pillow on the bed, and then took off his shirt. He had changed into pajama bottoms whilst Kesi was showering.
Madison
Madison

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hatter Wed Jan 27, 2010 4:55 am

Ooh. That one stung. Her eyes narrowed and she glared at Perry. "I don't sleep with my ex-wife, last I checked. Secondly.." She bit at her lip as she caught the pillow. "Nevermind." She stared at a spot on the floor. She wasn't broken, no, but that had named a situation she had been in once before. Shaking her head, she laughed.

"Perhaps that may have actually happened to me, once. But, you know what? At least I don't sabotage relationships right as they start like you do." She retorted, turning her head to look at him, and her cheeks fanned to a deep blush. He.. was built, yes. She cleared her throat and looked down, her hands folding ontop of the pillow in her lap. That would not effect her, she would not allow it.

The Hatter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Madison Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:01 am

"But then where would I have all my fun, Kevin?" his voice raised slightly with each word. He spoke very expressively, even with his syllables.

Perry tossed in his bed, creating a crumpled heap of blankets which he rested underneath. So what he slept with his ex-wife? They had a nice thing going. Angry sex once in a while, and no responsibilities of a relationship.

He let out a loud sigh before staring off at the stucco ceiling above him.
Madison
Madison

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hatter Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:08 am

"You're not that bad, you know." She began to observe him and his gestures. "How about this, we keep your big bad attending at the door, and I'll keep my bad ass intern at the door, they can be friends, whatever. But on this cruise, can we at least try to get along so that we don't want to tear each other's heads off by the time we get back to Sacred Heart?" She asked as she stood, dropping the pillow on the floor.

Looking over at the closet, she walked over to it, bent over, and pulled out her bikini for the morning. She would need to get her swim out of the way, then her workout. Both would be very energizing for her. After setting them on the dresser, she looked over at Perry. "What do you say, Doctor Cox?" She asked, tilting her head, her hair back into the obnoxious amount of spring curl that drove her insane.

The Hatter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Madison Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:13 am

He turned his head to look at her, and grit his teeth. Of course a bikini, he thought. A groan left his lips, realizing he was too much of a guy to miss this opportunity by his stubbornness.

"Fine. But if you even for one minute think I'll treat you differently at work from now on, well, you'll be in for soooome wake up call," he grit his teeth, annoyed that he gave in. But he could not have his cake and eat it too, now, could he?
Madison
Madison

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hatter Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:33 pm

With a small laugh Kesi shook her head. "I don't need to be treated differently at work. After all, you have your act to put on as do I." She smirked and decided she should test her limits. She sat at the foot of his bed, opposite to the side he was laying on and leaned over him, taking the remote. She turned the TV on and flipped through the channels. Upset there was really nothing on TV aside from the pay-per-view movies, she turned it onto a music channel which played classic rock and turned down the TV so it was barely audible.

The Hatter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Madison Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:44 pm

Perry watched her with fiery eyes. He could tell she was just trying to get on his nerves. But all he did was grit his teeth and refuse to give in. His rigid body relaxed a bit at the music playing.
"At least you have /some/ good taste," he muttered, trying to play nice.

His ocean eyes glanced over to her, just watching her. He told himself he was watching her simply to make sure she didn't fuck anything up, but in reality, the why was vastly different.
Madison
Madison

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hatter Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:49 pm

Kesi laughed and sighed. "Surprisingly, Coxie. You do too." She turned it up a little bit more as For Those About to Rock (We Salute You) by AC/DC began to play. She tugged at her lowerlip with her teeth. "Hopefully Dragula doesn't start playing after this." Kesi said, a small laugh in her voice still. She crossed her legs and leaned over, putting the remote back on the nightstand. She sat up again, planting her palms on the bed.

The Hatter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum