Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Place Like London

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

No Place Like London - Page 2 Empty Re: No Place Like London

Post  The Hatter Sat May 22, 2010 2:40 pm

Evelyn's eyes widened as he drew her about violently. When she was shoved against a wall, a slight groan escaped her lips. Damn him. Violence was one of her weaknesses. "Well. Here's my first part." She kissed him and raised a hand to run her fingers through his hair. "Second.." She mumbled as she pulled away, still mere inches from his face. "You're a barber. Take a guess, Sweeney.."

Turpin's eyes glinted as she asked the reason for the ball. "A gathering among friends." He replied, simply. He was glad he had someone to speak with, Joanna was no one to speak to. She was dismal, and boring. Always whining about how she always had to be in his care. He was providing a perfect life for her, didn't she see that? A smile spread on his lips. "Would you like another?" He asked, smiling.

The Hatter
Admin

https://sweetestfantasies.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Madison Sat May 22, 2010 4:21 pm

Sweeney raised his eyebrows, and pulled back in shock. He did not mind the kiss, yet it was something he definitely was not expecting. His mouth opened yet was at a loss for words. Quickly, the man shook his head, trying to recollect his thoughts. "Yes, yes," he mumbled, "but to get him into my shop might be difficult. You cannot will a man to do your bidding," he scoffed. He wasn't thinking clearly, now, his thoughts were racing. Why did Evelyn kiss him?

"I'm perfectly fine, my Lord," she replied, smiling and giving a laugh, "I can't imagine having so many friends." The girl figured money must bring about friends, considering the only friend she had was Evelyn. Her eyes glanced over the sea of people, admiring their garb and intricate masks. She wondered how they ever became so wealthy.

Johanna had donned a mask, picked up from a side table where a young man had placed it down in order to get a better look at a lady. This was her chance of escape. The girl glanced, noticing her captor speaking with Madison. She wondered who it was, and scoffed. "let her be my replacement," she muttered to herself as she slunk between the party-goers
Madison
Madison

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hatter Sat May 22, 2010 7:48 pm

Evelyn had enjoyed the taste of Sweeney's kiss. She almost wanted another. She shook her head, and smiled, reaching a hand up to take off her mask. "Oh, Sweeney. Customers lure in other customers. While it may be a slower outlet, it'll get rid of your judge none-the-less. And, we can leave my friend out of this, if not in an asylum." Evelyn's eyes settled on Sweeney's once more, and dropped the mask to the cobblestone ground of the alley.

"Surely, my dear, you do not think I have this many friends?" The man chortled and tilted his head back. "Ah, no.. no, darling. What is occurring here is that these are mainly friends of friends and jurymen." He smiled warmly, as his eyes crept along the room, meeting the beadles. Surely the beadle would know what to check.

The Beadle was scanning the room. Where was that little blonde angel? He sought out Johanna, attempting to find her. She had been lurking with guests. "Johanna.." He sang, tauntingly, seeking the girl. "Where are you, my sweet sweet angel?" His voice, nasally as it was, sang still, looking for Johanna.

The Hatter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Madison Sat May 22, 2010 8:26 pm

Todd's veins were on fire with her words, "I want blood NOW," he roared, slamming his fist against the brick. He had waited fifteen years, suffered more than any man and had gone to the brink of insanity and the border of hell and back. He wanted his revenge and he wanted it now. The man pulled back from Evelyn, running his hands through his hair, gazing up at the dull London night sky.

"Of course, my Lord," she smiled, "But I guess I fail to see the point of the masses when the company of a select few is enough." The girl giggled to herself, "but then again, I would assume in your position being so anti-social would be frowned upon." She was really enjoying herself, for a change. To be in the care of such a handsome man? She could get used to it.

Johanna heard the Beadle's voice, shuddering at his tone. Carefully, she crept through the crowds and into the kitchen, making her way to the back door. In moments, she would have her freedom.
Madison
Madison

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hatter Mon May 24, 2010 7:49 am

Evelyn's eyes darkened and narrowed and it was her turn to assert control over the situation. Pulling herself back, she slammed him against the wall, knowing full well he would hurt himself, and her if needed, and if he wanted. "Sweeney." She growled, shortly, her nose wrinkling. "[color=purple]You. Need. To. Wait. The murder can be traced to us, considering it's within a large group of people. You waited fifteen years. I'm sure you can wait. Seconds, days, weeks, months, years. You can wait" Her eyes were narrowed, her face merely inches from him. Her hand went to his now bleeding one, her fingers running over the wound.

Judge Turpin rolled his shoulders again, and his gaze settled on Madison. "Numbers are a symbol of royalty." A small smile was on his lips. "You are among the royal. You are among the crowd. Welcome." He grinned. His mind was fully wrapped around Madison. She was such a lovely girl, such a sweet girl. Such a change from the difficult blonde rat Johanna. Why he took her as his ward, he would never know. Taking a deep breath, he tilted his head, looking at her. He raised a hand to her cheek, gently stroking the skin with the back of a gloved hand, followed by his thumb.

The Beadle stalked Johanna and took the back way to the Kitchens. He stood at the back door, waiting for her. Taking a deep breath when he saw her, he smiled. "Ah.. Johanna.." He pulled her over to him, gripping her sides roughly. "There you are, little blonde angel.."

[XD I love playing creepy dudes. XD]

The Hatter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Madison Mon May 24, 2010 6:00 pm

The barber sneered at Evelyn. Who was she to threaten him like this, to pin him against the wall? Who did she think she was? Yet, at the same time, he didn't really mind her forcefulness at all. It was almost...Arousing. Sweeney had not realized his hand had been wounded until she touched it, and the man winced slightly. His eyes continued to smolder into hers, standing his ground. "Fine, we wait," he snapped before shoving her backwards slightly and walking quickly away, throwing his mask to the street.

Madison giggled, nervously. Such affection was not known to her, and it made her feel awkward, as if she missed out on a life lesson she should have known what to do when this happened. "Thank you, my Lord," she responded, biting her lip sheepishly.

Johanna let out a gasp, and then a loud scream as she struggled against the Beadle, trying to break free of his slimy grasp. "Get off of me!" she thrashed, drawing the attention of many a bystander.
Madison
Madison

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hatter Tue May 25, 2010 7:21 am

Evelyn scowled as he shoved her away and quickly followed behind. "Let's go home." She replied, heading back to Fleet Street, hopefully with the demonic barber in tow.

Judge Turpin nodded, his eyes fixed on Madison's. There was nothing he wouldn't give to possibly wake up next to her. Then again, that was more than what he could expect, considering they had just met. Perhaps she didn't want to marry into his world. Perhaps she wanted a peaceful, happy life. A peaceful normal life.

"You will follow me, Johanna. I am locking you back in your room." He hissed sinisterly, pulling her harshly. The witnesses could say anything they wanted to the Judge, who would agree with the Beadles' choice action. He held onto her wrist, his grasp iron on her delicate wrist. "Follow." He growled, his nose wrinkling.

The Hatter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Madison Tue May 25, 2010 1:47 pm

Sweeney was walking at a brisk pace, back to his lair, his shop and all he knew of his past life. He could not help but loathe and admire Evelyn. A girl from nothing and had nothing to do with him, yet she sympathized with his need for murder and vengeance. On the outside, the woman seemed innocent, yet it was obvious, that she had a forceful and dark nature about her. This intrigued Mr. Todd immensely.

Madison's eyes widened a bit as she turned, hearing the cries of a girl in distress to find the Beadle's figure dragging a defiant girl across the floor. "Who's that? What's going on?" she questioned, half to herself and half to Turpin. She was rather appalled at the way Bamford was holding her, simply because she would never want to be in such a position. Yet, she did not know the story, and could not feel sympathies either way.
Madison
Madison

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hatter Sun May 30, 2010 10:44 am

Nothing was said as they both returned to the shop. Her eyes were clouded over from being too tired. She was mentally exhausted. She had to make all the clothes for the man who was just a few paces ahead of her.

Judge Turpin's eyes moved to the girl as Madison pointed her out. "Oh. A street girl who found a way to get in without an invitation." He replied, knowing fullwell who it was. He looked at Madison, a smile on his lips again. "They always find a way to get in without an invitation. My parties are typically the envy of London." He reached for her hand to stroke the back of it with his thumb.

The Hatter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Madison Sun May 30, 2010 11:15 am

Sweeney waited at the door to her shop, watching her with his sullen eyes. His feelings were arguably mixed about Evelyn. On one hand, the man desired only vengeance. Yet, something inside tugged him towards Evelyn, not simply for the plans. After all, with her new plan, he could do it on his own. He would return the clothes to her and head up to his room to brood over the new scheme.

Madison laughed, watching her, "such pretty clothes, I'd like to live on that street." This, of course, did strike her as a bit odd, but the face was lost in the crowd, and she felt no real mind to follow it. The seamstress' apprentice nodded, "I don't doubt that, my Lord. This seems to be the grandest party I've ever seen come forth. But, then again I normally watch from a window," she laughed shyly.
Madison
Madison

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum