Fantasy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Object of Erised

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Object of Erised - Page 5 Empty Re: Object of Erised

Post  Madison Wed Feb 17, 2010 9:12 pm

Madison broke away from his grasp gently, looking at him delightedly. "I'm a bit peckish, are we going to eat?" she smirked at him, as if he were her meal, "I might just have to eat you," she licked her lips sensually, her dark eyes gazing into his. She wasn't entirely sure why she was doing this. She mostly thought it was to prove a point, that men will put their vows aside and give into desires, but that really made no sense as she really did hunger for him. She laughed softly as she realized how confusing she actually was.
"I'm sorry, I'm a bit strange tonight. I think I'm drunk off of you," she grinned and twirled in her dress, watching it puff up with the air. It wasn't a bad feeling, oh not at all. She would have sworn she was floating on air the way she felt, the way her dress moved with her.
Madison
Madison

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hatter Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:09 pm

Severus' eyes watched Madison as she moved about the room. "You need to control yourself. . my morals are strong enough to deny your teenage form, love. Remember, you are still under my teaching, so you must wait, at the very least, until you have graduated." His black eyes glanced at her skirt and he chuckled, raising a hand to her jaw tentatively, a smile on his lips. She was rather beautiful. His smile widened as she twirled more. "But yes, we shall eat. However, it depends on what you would like-- other than me, of course." He teased, his smile still present.

The Hatter
Admin

https://sweetestfantasies.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Madison Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:21 pm

Madison grinned, "Fine, graduation. And that's my final offer." She giggled softly and jumped up onto a table, lying down upon in, one of her legs casually hanging from the side. There was some strange joy of lying on desks for her. "Oh, I don't know," the girl pondered what the two would eat, "what ever you wish to have. I'll eat practically anything. Except for mushrooms," the girl stuck out her tongue, "oh, and avocados... And blue cheese." the Gryffindor giggled again. She wouldn't be considered too picky, but there were many little things she did not enjoy.
Madison
Madison

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hatter Tue May 11, 2010 8:19 am

"...Do you like seafood?" The Professor asked tentatively, cocking his head as he watched her. She was the most peculiar girl he had ever known, aside from Lily, but that was a boyhood crush, although it had lasted many years. Shaking his head mentally, he rid his mind of Lily and stood in front of Madison, his hands on the desk she was laying on, one hand on each side of her. He smiled a bit, tilting his head to look at her.

The Hatter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Madison Wed May 12, 2010 4:26 am

"Depends on what kind," she murmured, her gaze up at him. It was amazing, at least to her, how relaxed she felt. Once she had felt safe in his feelings, it was if all her apprehensions melted away. Of course, some where still there, and she did not want to drive him off at any rate, but for the most part she was calm. Madison bit her lip, pushing herself up by her hands and kissing her professor upon the lips."I love you," she whispered with soft passion, as if it were a revelation to her.
Madison
Madison

Back to top Go down

Post  The Hatter Mon May 17, 2010 7:16 am

"What kind do you prefer?" He asked, tilting his head as he watched her. She was such a pretty girl. He enjoyed being in this student's company, no matter how much he could get in trouble for this. Taking a deep breath, he returned her kiss. Her kisses were becoming more and more amazing, each time. "I love you too, Madison.."

The Hatter
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Madison Mon May 17, 2010 7:42 pm

The Gryffindor broke the kiss as she heard a loud bang outside the chambers, identifiable as a true sound, not just paranoia of the mind. "Someone's coming," she whispered nervously, jumping off the table quickly, looking for a place to hide herself. It would be far beyond unacceptable if anyone were to find her here, and since class was not in session, the suspicion would not easily be cast aside. "Go see who it is," Madison said, running behind the curtains that draped over the Mirror of Erised, hiding in a crevice of architecture behind the leaning frame, completely out of sight unless looked for.
Madison
Madison

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum